IBM engineers joined Renaissance students on May 7th. Students learned about engineering careers and explored properties of electricity. Students were actively engaged with the engineers with hands on inquiry projects. Both the students and the engineers commented on what a wonderful joint activity this was. The IBM engineers employees were so impressed with students enthusiasm that they asked to come back!
Renaissance students have been planning the May 18th Green Up Day! They have been making maps, schedules, organizing supplies, and designing a productive school-wide event! We are so proud of the leadership they have shown so far! If you signed up to help out, please meet us underneath the pavilion on Friday. We are returning the invitations so you will have a list.
Flower Pot Sale
May 22, 23, 24, 25
Special Deal: $9.00/one of each size
For Sale in all Investigator Classrooms
SACS Dress Code
Now that Spring is here, please take a moment to review SACS Dress Code.
Students should wear clothing that is neat, comfortable, and appropriate for learning while keeping the weather in mind.
- Clothing must cover stomachs, backs and undergarments, including underwear and bras.
- No halter-tops,spaghetti straps, short shirts, see through items or tank tops with straps less than two inches.
- All clothing should provide coverage so that no cleavage is showing.
- Skirts, shorts, or skorts must be as long as mid-thigh.
- any item of clothing with sexual, drug, alcohol, tobacco connotations or hate or gang related activities or messages are not allowed.
Hot Lunch Entree for Friday May 18th
Gourmet Filled Stromboli
Pepperoni or Veggie & Cheese Filled
Fresh Broccoli Spears w/ Ranch Dip
Farm Fresh Milk