Monday, August 27, 2012

Announcements 8-28-12

The Finishing Touches




All Staff and Faculty were back at school on Monday, and everyone was hard at work. 
Some Team USA students even came by to their teachers unpack their classrooms. 


An Introduction


Dear Parents, Guardians and St. Albans City School Staff,

My name is Lori Cutting and I am the new School Counselor for grades K-3 at St.
Albans City School. This is a very exciting time for me as I am in the process of
meeting many new school staff, teachers and students.

I am new to Vermont as I moved here three years ago from Massachusetts. For the
past three years I have worked for Franklin Central School in Franklin, VT, as an
elementary school counselor.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to contact me with any
questions or concerns, as we work together to support all students during their time at
St. Albans City School.

You can reach me by e-mail at cuttingl@fcsuvt.org or by phone at 802-527-0565
ext. 2306.

I look forward to being a part of the St. Albans City School community!

Sincerely,

Lori Cutting

Enjoy the last day of Summer Vacation

We look forward to welcoming you back on Wednesday August 29th!