When you come to school on Wednesday for the first day, we will be holding our annual Resource Fair in the large gym from 7:30 - 8:30 and 9:30 -10:30. It's a one stop shop to help you find out important information to help your student be successful all year long, and also a way to find out how to get involved in our school. The Resource Fair is full of so much information, we have provided a checklist below so you don't miss anything.
- Register as a parent at our school
- Sign up for Daily Announcements
- Make sure you get your information/forms for the new year
- Learn to navigate our website - or apply for paper copies of information
- Fill in Volunteer Background-Check form
- Fill in paperwork for Free and Reduced Lunch
- Set up an account with the Abbey Food Service
- Sign-up for Extended School Day tutoring or programs
- Sign-up to join PTO
- Sign-up for Fall Athletics
- Sign-up to be part of our Farm to School program or Four Winds
- Meet with nurses for immunization checklist
- Turn in emergency form information with contact information
Safe Routes to School
To help encourage students to walk and bike safely, we are working with partners from St. Albans City and Vermont Safe Routes to School. One important step in our work is to get input from parents. Please take a moment to provide your input to help us move forward in creating a safe and healthy community.