The Fall 2014 SACS Walking Contest Begins Today,
Here are the rules we will follow.
1. Only miles at school (on the path) or walking/biking/skating to and from school will count towards the contest. Note: The path is about ½ mile long. If counting miles to and from school…
- 1 mile of walking/running/skateboarding/
rollerblading = 2 miles for your team
- 1 mile of biking (much easier) = 1 mile for your team
2. Teacher’s & Para’s miles count for your team. Adults, if you don’t live in St. Albans, consider arriving a little early and taking a lap or two on the new path. Or park a mile away (perhaps bank street) and walk in from there.
3. All weekly miles must be tallied and submitted to Mitch Craib by each (Craib mailbox, front desk or Room AC217). Tally sheets can be found on clipboards in the hallway next to the front lobby.
PLU Challenge WINNER!
You voted.. and starting today Chicken Caesar Wraps will be available everyday on the deli line!
Band instrument handout for 6th grade will be next Wednesday evening at 6 pm in the cafeteria.
6th graders are reminded to get their sign up forms to Mr. Mehaffey this week.
5th grade beginning orchestra sign ups will be given out this week, and Sr. Band lessons for 7th and 8th grade will be starting on Tuesday.
Open Doors Leadership Class at BFA (5th-8th grade) with Mary Brouillette-Sign up Now!
Class is supposed to begin on (but start date may change to allow more students to access program)
If you are currently in soccer but interested in joining after soccer ends, please let Suzanne, Open Doors know that on your registration form.
To download the registration form all you need to do is go to Open Doors webpage:
- Go to City School’s homepage
- Click on Family Resource tab
- Click on Open Doors tab and then click on brochure.
Feel free to contact Open Doors at 802-527-0565 extension 1103 if you have any questions.
Please complete registration form and return it to the Open Door office.
The other brochure of classes will be distributed in the next week.
Lunch Menu for Monday September 8th
Dress Your Own Burger
Lettuce, Tomato and Cheese
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Fruit and Veggie Bar
Or Yogurt Or Sunbutter and Jelly Or Deli Sandwich