Lucky Winners who were drawn from the bus award raffle received movie passes. Keep up the good work on the bus and maybe you will be the next big winner!
Jr. Band is rehearsing today at 12:15, and full orchestra is at 2:45.
Friday is cello day for lessons.
Culminating Event Schedule
|Bright Beginnings||Community/Family||12/18/2014||12:30 Lunch 1:15 Sing a Long Concert in Library|
|Explorers||St. Albans City- Then and now||12/18/2014||1:30-2:30|
|Imagination||My Farm||12/12/2014||10:45-11:30 (can stay for lunch)|
|Travelers||Make and Take Night||12/17/2014||3:30-4:30|
|Discovery||Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs production (economy)||12/18/2014||6:00-7:00pm|
|Incredibles||Incredible Products (Economy)||12/19/2014||7:30-8:45 am|
|Renaissance||Government - Web visit with Bernie Sanders||12/16/2014||12:00-1:00pm|
School Board Meeting
Tonight at 6:00pm the the SACS Learning Commons.
Practice today at 3:15.
The following Open Doors classes meet today Thursday, December 11th
- Drumming for Success-(Remember we have a second drumming class on Thursday. Master Steve Ferraris will be visiting the class today. He is very excited to meet the students and drum with them!
- CHOMP for Families (Remember this is the class for students and families) This is the last Family CHOMP class.
- Language Sampling at BFA (Session B students board bus #3 at 3:10)
- Aviation- the two students who are waiting to have their flight experience are expected to go to airport TOMORROW- Friday with Mr. Craib, weather permitting.
- Kindness Center Creations
- Crazy Cool Chemistry- this is the last day of Chemistry class
Session B students taking Language Sampling at BFA will board bus #3 at 3:10. Students will check in with Open Doors at bus #3 before boarding the bus. If parents are picking up their children at BFA, please pick-up at the south side of BFA (where the big sign is)
All session A students taking Open Doors classes go to the cafeteria at 2:45 dismissal. It is very important that all students riding the buses afterschool follow the bus expectations.
|Make sure to get your submission in today!|
Lunch Menu for Thursday December 11th
Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Fruit and Veggie Bar
Or Yogurt Or Sunbutter and Jelly Or Deli Sandwich Or Pizza
Roasted Butternut Squash