We are so excited to welcome parents, families and students to the 15-16 school year.
When you come to school on Wednesday for the first day, we will be holding our annual Resource Fair in the large gym from 7:30 - 8:30 and 9:30 -10:30. It's a one stop shop to help you find out important information to help your student be successful all year long, and also a way to find out how to get involved in our school. The Resource Fair is full of so much information, we have provided a checklist below so you don't miss anything.
- Sign up for Daily Announcements
- Make sure you get turn in information/forms and enter the raffle for a $75 Amazon card!
- Learn to navigate our website
- Fill in Volunteer Background-Check form
- Sign-up for Extended School Day programs
- Sign-up to join Friends of SACS (formerly SACS PTA)
- Sign-up for Fall Athletics
- Sign-up to be part of our Farm to School program or Four Winds
- Meet with nurses for immunization checklist
Meals on the First Day
Wednesday August 26th is a half day for students. A session is from 7:45 - 10:45 and B Session is from 8:15 - 11:15. Lunch will not be served today - breakfast is served free of charge to all students starting at 7:30am.
For the safety of students, this year we will be implementing a new policy regarding bus passes. If a student needs bus change, parents must call Mrs. Biggie before 10:00AM on the day of the change to let her know. If calls are made after 10:00AM the bus pass will require administration approval.