NO afterschool programming this Week
This includes: Tutoring, Open Doors, Homework Club and Athletic Club.
Learning Showcases are happening this week.
Team Imagination has a field trip to Hudak farm scheduled for 9:30 to 11:00am.
Team USA 7/8 Dance TOMORROW night. USA and Renaissance students put it on your calendar if you are interested in attending.
Location School Cafeteria.
Time 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Arrival and Dismissal from Dances:
- Students enter through the gymnasium doors and sign themselves into the dance.
- School Expectations (Safe, Achieving, Caring) remain at all evening events and that includes dances.
- At the end of our dances, chaperones and staff will walk students through the building to our front lobby. We will dismiss from there.
- Please be prompt for pick up as staff and chaperones need to get home too. If your student does not have a ride home, please don’t send them to our dances unless they have made arrangements before coming to the dance.
Walk to School Results
162 students and 27 adults (189 total) walked or biked into school Wednesday 11-4-2015. With sun, moderate temperatures and no wind it was an ideal morning to walk. Thanks to all who joined our walking school buses, or who came in on their own, today. Our next official "Walking Wednesday" will be December 2nd. Keep walking and biking and see you then.
This Week's Local Food in our Cafeteria
- Bergeron and Sons -Sheldon VT
- Halls Orchard -Isle La Motte VT
- Northcourt Orchard -Franklin VT
Pears from Halls Orchard -Isle La Motte VT
Kale from Harvest Hill Farm -Walden VT
Leeks from Petes Greens -Craftsbury VT
Celebrating Art at SACS
Students in Mrs. Lamb's FACS class shown preparing healthy snack options for
their Halloween celebrations.
Enjoying the Unreal Fall Weather on Wednesday 11-4-2015 During Recess
UNIVERSAL LUNCH MENU
Entrée Options Main Meal or Cabot Yogurt Parfait or Deli Sandwich or Pizza
Offered with all Meals Vegetable/Fruit Bar Fresh Fruit, Fresh Hood Milk