Open Doors and After School Programming
- Hip Hop (Cafeteria)
- Homework Club (Library)
- Band lessons are for Amira, Oona, Koby, Kaya, Kelly, Isabel and Kody today. Please check the lesson schedules outside the band room for specific times.
- Jr. Band is rehearsing tomorrow afternoon.
It won't be "warm" enough to go outside today until at least midday and by then the wind chill factor will still make it cold. Indoor recess recommended. Check out gonoodle.com for movement music videos.
FSCU Act 46 Public Forum Tomorrow
- Date & Time: Tuesday February 16th 6:00 to 8:00 PM
- Location: BFA (St. Albans) library
- The meeting will provide information on School Consolidation, Act 46, and allow for questions and answers. New Board Candidates will be introduced.
Team Discovery Shown at Work on Friday 2-12-2016
These pictures show Discovery students at work mid-morning on Friday. In reading students were learning about black history as they worked on nonfiction biographies. In math students were constructing a volume city with graph paper, scissors and tape. In writing the 5/6th graders on Discovery are entering the Breaking Barriers Essay Competition, which is sponsored by Scholastic. Students (in the pictures) are completing a graphic organizer to help them map out their ideas for the essay.
Fifth Grade Ski-Slope Passport
Snowboarding and Skiing (downhill and cross country) are magical sports that can change lives, supporting healthier decisions and experiences that can last a lifetime. Ski Vermont offers participating fifth graders up to 88 free days of skiing and riding at Vermont's alpine and nordic resorts with the Fifth Grade Passport. You can Apply for a Passport today!
A Special Birthday
Mrs Howard celebrated a milestone birthday in kindergarten!
Art -Located in The Hallway Outside of Ms. Haberman's Room
UNIVERSAL LUNCH MENU
Entrée Options Main Meal or Cabot Yogurt Parfait or Deli Sandwich or Pizza
Offered with all Meals Vegetable/Fruit Bar Fresh Fruit, Fresh Hood Milk