Today is a Walking Wednesday
Please find your route and consider joining one of the walking school buses. It will be a great morning for walking. It will be interesting to see which community has the greatest participation rate?
Note: the A-session South Main St. route led by Ms. Hook and Mr. Pac will start at Taylor park at 7:10 AM due to construction work on the first portion of their route.
After School Programming
- SACS Newspaper
- Girls on the Run
- HW Club
Baseball practice is cancelled( ) but there is practice from .
Open Doors Summer Registration
Enrollment forms were handed out on Tuesday (5/17). Forms can also be located at the SACS Open Doors website
There are only a couple of spots left for the World Of Difference program in June.
Please return forms to Ms. Jamilah this week.
Guidelines for dropping off and picking up students at the front of school
We are gradually refining our student drop off system in front of the school. Parents, could you please review these important guidelines to make morning and afternoon transportation times work smoothly.
- Come to full stop at the stop sign before the cross walk
- Drop off or Pick up children at the designated drop off and pick up area and not before
- Always pull ahead with your car in the drop off / pick up area
- Remain in your car
- Students should be prepared to exit the car on the curbside rather than in the traffic flow lane
- Always make use of the parent parking lot if entrance into the building is required
- Please exit the school parking area near the city pool rather than east on Bellows Street.
Some SBAC Testing Pictures
The Raiders' Treasure Chest will be closed this Friday, May 20th.
It will, however, be open for the following two Fridays;
UNIVERSAL LUNCH MENU
Entrée Options Main Meal or Cabot Yogurt Parfait or Deli Sandwich or Pizza
Offered with all Meals Vegetable/Fruit Bar Fresh Fruit, Fresh Hood Milk